Monday, November 12, 2007

A week without an inch?

So a little update on Nick D…. it’s been an interesting week. We’ve spent so much time together lately; we’ve driven down the coast to have dinner, gone to movies, gone dancing (many, many times), gone shopping, and he’s spent the night at my house literally every night with the exception of one, and only because he had to go to chapel in the morning (his college is extremely Christian… its actually required every day but he finds ways to get out of it).

And every single night it’s the same thing. He comes over, we watch TV on my bed for awhile, somehow end up getting into a super sexually-charged tickling match, eventually decide its time to go to sleep, strip down to underwear and get into bed-- where we sleep facing each other, arms and legs entangled, with our faces about 2 inches from each other. AND HE STILL HASN’T KISSED ME.

I even started making little comments about it… apparently I’m not bold enough to just kiss him myself, but I keep trying to hint about it. He finally said something last night to the effect of “I don’t want to rush things,” because it’s great how it is and he doesn’t want to ruin it by moving too fast. Too fast?? Are you kidding me?

I guess I should expect this from a guy going to pretty much the most uber-Christian school in the country right? But still.

It’s almost a little charming. Almost. But really its just frustrating and weird.

Adam Brody would never be like this.




In other news... my roommate went to a Speed Dating event a few nights ago and I am SO intrigued.... we all know how much I enjoy dating, and having 10 dates in an hour, or whatever it is, sounds like it'd be right up my alley. I signed up for one for next week, though it's kind of weird but they do some kind of a screening process, and don't tell you the location of the event until right before it starts. Sketch!

... I'm not sure it's going to help me to meet a reasonably normal guy, but worse comes to worst at least I'll have something fun to write about. :)

0 people had something to say:

Boyfriend Application
 

design by suckmylolly.com