Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sex and the Sushi

Just a thought..

I have this friend, and I've realized after quite a few experiences of eating sushi together that I can't go with him anymore.

We go to sushi, and we have a great time. We go out to the car; he inevitably ends up eating either one of those sour Ice Breakers things or a piece of sour apple gum, and the result is always the same. I'm not sure how to put it without being totally blunt, but basically his breath smells like he just finished giving someone head.

Invariably, and totally out of my control, this is far too much of a turn-on for me to feel comfortable in close proximity to him and I end up jumping out of the car like a bat out of hell.

Has anyone else had this experience? Why does sushi and sour apple candy cause pussy breath?


He finally talked me into telling him what the big deal is, and teases me about it now. Mercilessly. Great.



Btw, this sushi game's cute!

2 people had something to say:

From Jinju said...

dang girl! now i will always and forever bring minty gum when i eat sushi. ALWAYS!

kidicarus222 said...

Personally, I've never tried, but now I'm halfway curious.

Once, I was making chili while Aly was making chai, in the same tiny kitchen space. The cross-pollination of scents, we realized, equaled poop.

Boyfriend Application
 

design by suckmylolly.com