Friday, February 1, 2008

Potential Boyfriend Questionnaire

Stolen (borrowed!) from one of my fabulously sexy gay Weho friends. Feel free to fill it out in a comment if you feel like it.... or better yet, if you are seriously applying, you can always email it to me. Include pictures please. :) haha...


1. What is your favorite non basic color....?
(ie not in your basic rainbow.... his favorite happened to be cum stain white... interesting)

2. Would you rather live in an ice mansion located in the Arctic circle, a wooden shack in the Carribean, an elven tree house in the Canadian forest, or Milwaukee? Why?

3. Name three colors in your eyes.

4. In your opinion, what is the best date movie, and why?

5. Pen, pencil, or quill?

6. What is the capital of Assyria?

7. Where do you prefer to get clothes? American Eagle/A&F, H&M, Heritage, Nordstrom Rail, Thrift Store or Garbage? Or other? Please specify.

8. When you are at the ceremony of your wedding, what music is playing?

9. What is the first thing you think about in the morning... if you think at all?

10. Which liquor is most like you, and why?

11. What do you dream about most often?

12. How do your parents feel about your life?

13. A relationship is (please select the closest answer):

  • They are like a great wine to me... they compliment me when I am out with friends, and they are a good friend to me as well.
  • A rush of emotion... someone I attach myself to and can't imagine living without.
  • They are nothing like me at all; different tastes, different hobbies, etc... but for some reason, we mesh.
  • My partner in crime. If I'm hungry for strawberries, they more than likely will be stealing some for me.
  • They are HOT. Who cares what they're like? I don't take the time to get to know them well.
14. Please list any and all special attributes, related experience, or special skills that may set you apart from other applicants.

2 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

1) "My favorite color is light tan and I love poopies” — Nacho Libre. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. A color similar to an iced green tea latte from Starbucks.

2)Wooden shack in the Caribbean – sun, sea, sand, and sensual overload!

3) Light green, light brown, and brown

4) Love Jones … still waiting for that date though.

5) Both pen and pencil. Pen for writing and pencils for drawing.

6) Don’t know. Got a couple of jokes for this question, but I’ve laughed at them all to myself so much that they’re not funny anymore.

7) Some Favorites – Old Navy and Anchor Blue.

8) Old Skool!! From Peaches and Herb to Zap & Roger!

9) The sun.

10) Jack Daniels. Just because.

11) Spiritual connections to my ancestors.

12) Proud, Happy, and excited for me.

13) A rush of emotion... someone I attach myself to and can't imagine living without.

The Renaissance Man said...

1. The Azure Blue of the water off the coast of Bahia has always had a special place for me.

2. While I always wanted a tree house, and a mansion is incredibly apealing, all I can say is location, location, location. Give me the shack in the tropics.

3. Aside from the black and white, They're predominantly bronze with hints of jade and grey.

4. There's Something About Mary. It's a hilarious movie and it has Brett Favre's stamp of approval.

5. Pencils, because ink runs, and when you're living in the Northwest, everything will get rained on.

6. Assyria doesn't exist anymore. Thus that's as important a question as the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

7. I get most of my more formal wear at Men's Warhouse. Casual T-Shirts and jeans I get where ever I something that catches my eye. For working out, or loafing around home, I just wear the clothes the Army issued me because they're actually really comfortable.

8. Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto.

9. How much longer I can sleep in before I absolutely have to get up.

10. Cachaca. Familiar, but still a little exotic at times.

11. I don't remember my dreams.

12. They're supportive. My mom disagrees with some of my choices, but they love me. And that's all I can ask for.

13. A good relationship is like fine wine, it gets better with time. A bad one just turns bitter.

Boyfriend Application
 

design by suckmylolly.com